Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT)
- Online Application Submit Online CCHT Application
- FEES Initial $50.00
- CCHT Training Transcript/Verification & Employment This form is completed by the RN Educator/Clinic Manager for official evidence of completion of a hemodialysis technician program and/or evidence of being employed as a hemodialysis technician for five (5) or more years.
- High School Transcript/GED Submit an official copy of transcript (including graduation date)
- Certification Submit proof of current certification from one of the following:
- Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC)
- Board of Nephrology Examiners for Nursing and Technology (BONENT)
- National Nephrology Certification Organization (NNCO)
Follow instructions as above. In addition, you must:
Complete the CCHT Verification of Original Certificationform to the Agency or Board of Nursing in the state where you were originally certified if that state regulates and certifies Hemodialysis technicians.