Helping motivated students complete their healthcare degrees.
The demand for healthcare workers in Mississippi is at an all-time high, and graduating with a degree from a community college or university in the field of healthcare can position young men and women to gain meaningful employment.
Studies have shown that healthcare students unable to complete their degrees list financial reasons as the barrier to graduating.
These grant funds are intended to keep motivated Mississippi students enrolled in a healthcare curriculum in college by supporting economic needs that would otherwise prevent them from graduating.
- Alcorn State University
- Coahoma Community College
- Copiah-Lincoln Community College
- Delta State University
- East MS Community College
- Hinds Community College
- Holmes Community College
- Itawamba Community College
- Jones College
- Meridian Community College
- Northeast MS Community College
- Northwest MS Community College
- Pearl River Community College